Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We'll see how long I keep this up...

We will. Honestly, I have thought of starting some kind of blog for the last 10 months but haven't done it because I just haven't had time. So here goes. We'll see.

My impetuous for blogging is the hilarious marathon I find myself in regularly of working and being a mom to my amazing 10-month old daughter. When she was three months old and I went back to work it was all I could do to get down the driveway to the office every day without bursting into tears. Now we have a better routine, but I still find myself struggling with the balance of it all.

We have an amazing situation - her grandmother takes care of her when I am at work, and I am able to work two days from home. On those days she goes to grandma's but I get an extra hour with her on either end of the day.

I have also been inspired to start this by all the other great blogs I currently read. Hopefully, people will find this interesting and amusing. But for now, here are some pictures...

Here she is on her first day..




And now... the most amazing little girl in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment